Webinar organized for MED2IAh project on the internationalisation of formal curriculum.
Key notes :
- Global Learning in the post-COVID world – The role of internationalised online collaboration in promoting decolonised, accessible education
- How open science can facilitate data sharing and strengthen the research
- An experience of carrying out an internationalisation strategy and launching an international curriculum
Exchange of good practices :
- Upgrading the Teaching Material to Meet the Requirements of Internationalization
- Westernization of Curricula vs. Internationalization of Curricula